WELCOME TO MY CLASS 12A10
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

How to improve your English

5 posters

Go down

How to improve your English Empty How to improve your English

Bài gửi by chiridofu_thuy Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:16 pm

These things after are only my experiences,you can not follow,but i want to give you some advices,bieleve or not is up to you:
_Listen more and more,you can listen to the radio(of course in English),and listen to the foreign people if you have oppotunity
_Write more and more,don't be worry about the mistakes because there is no one perfect(as you know,you can get some mistakes when you write Vietnamese as well,so don't hestitate when you write)
_Speaking is the most important (in my opinion),because it will help you much in your future,when you apply for a job,so now you should speak more and more,the best way to improve your speaking skill is you should speak to foreigners,but i know there are many people who don't have oppotunities to talk to foreigners,so the best way for those people is speak more and more with your friends in English,maybe you think it's so silly to talk to Vietnamese in English,but it's true,it's true if you want to improve your speaking skill while you don't have oppotunities to talk to foreigners,or you should speak only English in your English lesson,you should reduce speaking vietnamese in your English class.
_about reading skill? of course you should read more and more and try to find the headline in the topic which you are reading.
My writing can be got some mistakes,but i dared to write all i think,so don't hesitate to write,i'm sure you will be success.Good luck
chiridofu_thuy
chiridofu_thuy

Tổng số bài gửi : 77
Registration date : 06/12/2007

Về Đầu Trang Go down

How to improve your English Empty Re: How to improve your English

Bài gửi by Admin Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:28 pm

Trời ơi để phát triển khả năng tiếng Anh thì trước hết phải có căn bản đã chứ. Tốt nhất viết cho mọi người bên VN thì nên viết bằng tiếng Việt thôi ^_^
Admin
Admin
ADMINTRATOR
ADMINTRATOR

Nam Tổng số bài gửi : 219
Nơi Ở: : HP
Nghề Nghiệp : HS
Sở Thích : IT
Registration date : 04/12/2007

https://12a10.forummotion.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Ameyuki_91 Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:41 pm

đúng đó, tui chửa có căn bản nên không đọc nổi làm thế nào để improve cả, please viết bằng vietnamese cho pà con hiểu với chị pro oi
Ameyuki_91
Ameyuki_91
Ma Cấp 1.
Ma Cấp 1.

Nữ Tổng số bài gửi : 59
Nơi Ở: : HP
Nghề Nghiệp : HS
Sở Thích : cái gì cũng thích
Registration date : 04/01/2008

https://12a10.forummotion.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by kute_tl Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:14 pm

ồi giời.Viết bằng tiếng anh thế kia à.Thủy xinh gai' ơi.Viết Tiềng Việt đi.Mà Tiếng Anh sao mấy cái cái bài điền từ khó thế ko biết
kute_tl
kute_tl
Học Sinh Lười
Học Sinh Lười

Nữ Tổng số bài gửi : 21
Nơi Ở: : ka
Nghề Nghiệp : hs
Sở Thích : nghich
Registration date : 24/12/2007

http://google.com.vn

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by chiridofu_thuy Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:59 am

oh my dear friends,this is English box,if you want to improve E,please read and write comment in E(if you can). Hoan ho
I want to post some Maths exercises but there are some symbols i don't know how to write in here,for example: 3x^3(how to write???)-3 times x the power of 3 No , etc...
I want to post some Economics exercises as well,like a pharagraph about eco but it need some figures to support,i can't draw in here,it leads to i can't post what i want. Dap dau
I can post English exercises for you,but now i'm taking IELTS,it is not like our English which you are studying at school,so the exercises are different.It's difficult for me.
Tomorrow,i'll take my first exam in Maths-C1 and C2 maths,next week i have to take another exam for Maths,but it's Statistic which is called S1 as well,it seems tobe the most difficult,now i need to revise more and more. Good
I want to go home for Tet but at that time i still have to go to school,so i can't.After Tet holiday week,i got 1 week for my half term holiday,however,almost my friends will go back home for Tet,only me in UK,it will be boring.Now i am really homesick,miss my family,miss A10,miss miss... huhu1 Too Sad
At the end of March i'll have 2 weeks for Easter holiday,it's really short,my friends here-they got 5 weeks for this holiday,boring.why it is so short.
You will stop studying at the end of May,but i still have to study till the end of June,oh poor me!!! HIC HIC ,i want to be back,i really want to meet you HIC HIC
chiridofu_thuy
chiridofu_thuy

Tổng số bài gửi : 77
Registration date : 06/12/2007

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Ku_[T]3o` Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Oh I'm sorry,I don't know English>>>>You tha cho me huhu1
Ku_[T]3o`
Ku_[T]3o`
Quỷ Cấp 1.
Quỷ Cấp 1.